- Completion of Year 10 or equivalent
- Must be over 18 years of age
- IELTS 3 or equivalent
Qualification Code: FSK10219 | CRICOS Course Code: 103021E
• A pathway to employment and further vocational training
• Reading, writing, oral communication, learning and numeracy skills primarily aligned to the Australian Core Skills Framework (ACSF) Level 2
• Entry level digital technology and employability skills
• Education, training and employment goals.
This Course is delivered over a period of 26 weeks.
Pathways from the Qualification
FSK20119 Certificate II in Skills for Work and Vocational Pathways or a range of Certificate II qualifications.
This qualification is made up of 11 units of competency (1 core unit and 11 elective units).
1 Core Unit
- FSKLRG008 – Use simple strategies for work-related learning
10 Elective Units
- FSKDIG002 – Use digital technology for routine and simple workplace tasks
- FSKNUM008 – Use whole numbers and simple fractions, decimals and percentages for work
- FSKNUM009 – Use Familiar and simple metric measurements for work
- FSKOCM003 – Participate in familiar spoken interactions at work
- FSKRDG007 – Read and respond to simple workplace information
- FSKWTG006 – Write simple workplace information
- FSKLRG007 – Use strategies to identify job opportunities
- SIRXWHS001 – Work safely
- SIRXCEG001 – Engage the customer
- SITXCCS001 – Provide customer information and assistance