- Completion of Year 10 or equivalent
- Must be over 18 years of age
- IELTS 3 or equivalent
Qualification Code: FSK10219 | CRICOS Course Code: 103021E
This qualification is designed for individuals who need skills to prepare for a vocational pathway qualification or further foundation skills development.
It is suitable for individuals who require:
a prevocational pathway to employment and vocational training
reading, writing, numeracy, oral communication and learning skills at Australian Core Skills Framework (ACSF) Level 2 entry level digital technology and employability skills education, training and employment goals.
Foundation Skills Training Package qualifications may not be listed as an entry requirement for vocational qualifications.
This Course is delivered over a period of 26 weeks.
Pathways from the Qualification
FSK20113 Certificate II in Skills for Work and Vocational Pathways or a range of Certificate II qualifications.
This qualification is made up of 11 units of competency (1 core unit and 11 elective units).
1 Core Unit
- FSKLRG008 – Use simple strategies for work-related learning
10 Elective Units
- FSKDIG002 – Use digital technology for routine and simple workplace tasks
- FSKNUM008 – Use whole numbers and simple fractions, decimals and percentages for work
- FSKNUM009 – Use Familiar and simple metric measurements for work
- FSKOCM003 – Participate in familiar spoken interactions at work
- FSKRDG007 – Read and respond to simple workplace information
- FSKWTG006 – Write simple workplace information
- FSKLRG007 – Use strategies to identify job opportunities
- SIRXWHS001 – Work safely
- SIRXCEG001 – Engage the customer
- SITXCCS001 – Provide customer information and assistance