- Completion of Year 10 or equivalent or successful completion Certificate I in Skills for Vocational pathways
- Must be over 18 years of age
- IELTS 4 or equivalent
Qualification Code: FSK20119 | CRICOS Course Code: 103022D
This qualification is designed for individuals who require further foundation skills development to prepare for workforce entry or vocational training pathways.
It is suitable for individuals who require:
- A pathway to employment or vocational training
- Reading, writing, numeracy, oral communication and learning skills at Australian Core Skills Framework (ACSF) Level 3
- Entry level digital literacy and employability skills
- A vocational training and employment plan.
Foundation Skills Training Package qualifications may not be listed as an entry requirement for vocational qualifications.
This Course is delivered over a period of 26 weeks.
Pathways from the Qualification
BSB20115 Certificate II in Business or relevant Certificate II qualifications.
This qualification is made up of 14 units of competency (1 core unit and 13 elective units).
1 Core Unit
FSKLRG011 – Use routine strategies for work-related learning
13 Elective Units
FSKDIG003 – Use digital technology for Non-routine workplace tasks
FSKLRG009 – Use strategies to respond to routine workplace problems
FSKNUM014 – Calculate with whole numbers and familiar fractions, decimals and percentages for work
FSKNUM015 – Estimate, measure and calculate routine metric measurements for work
FSKOCM007 – Interact effectively with others at work
FSKRDG010 – Read and respond to routine workplace information
FSKWTG009 – Write routine workplace texts
FSKLRG010 – Use routine strategies for career planning
SITXFIN001 – Process financial transactions
SITXWHS001 – Participate in safe work practices
SITXCOM001 – Source and present information
SIRXCEG002 – Assist with customer difficulties
SIRXCOM002 – Work effectively in a team