- The responsibility for their own performance, individuals at this level provide leadership, guidance and support to others.
- The responsibility for organising and monitoring the output of their team.
- The ability to apply solutions to a defned range of predictable and unpredictable problems, and analyse and evaluate information from a variety of sources.
Qualification Code: BSB42015 | CRICOS Course Code: 094521G
This qualification reflects the role of individuals working as developing and emerging leaders and managers in a range of enterprise and industry contexts.
At the completion of course, students will have:
- Be 18 years of age or over; AND
- Have completed Year 11 or its equivalent with suitable English language skills.
- International Students are also required to have an English ability at the IELTS 5.0 or equivalent.
52 weeks. Full-time, 20 hours per week.
(15 hours per week of class + 5 hours per week online learning)
This course is only offered as full-time and is not offered part-time or by distance education to International students.
At the successful completion of this course the participant will receive an Certificate IV in Leadership and Management BSB42015. Those students who do not complete this course or who are deemed not yet competent in units will still receive a Statement of Attainment for all units completed.
Attainment of this qualification may enable the participant to fill positions in opportunities in various business and commercial enterprises as team leader, supervisor, coordinator or leading hand.
Pathways for further study:
After achieving this qualification candidates may choose to study BSB51915 Diploma of Leadership and Management or other Diploma qualifications.
This qualification is made up of 12 units of competency (4 core units and 8 elective units).
4 Core Units
Communicate effectively as a workplace leader
Lead effective workplace relationships
Lead team effectiveness
Implement operational plan
8 Elective Units
Develop work priorities
Identify risk and apply risk management processes
Promote innovation in a team environment
Make a presentation
Write complex documents
Address customer needs
Analyse and present research information
Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements