- be 18 years or older; and
- have completed Year 12 or its equivalent with suitable English language skills.
- International Students are also required to have an English ability at the IELTS 5.5 or equivalent.
- Completion of the following six units, or their equivalent, which constitute the requirements for the FNSSS00014 Accounting Principles Skill Set:
- BSBFIA401 Prepare financial reports
- FNSACC311 Process financial transactions and extract interim reports
- FNSACC312 Administer subsidiary accounts and ledgers
- FNSACC408 Work effectively in the accounting and bookkeeping industry
- FNSACC416 Set up and operate a computerised accounting system
- FNSTPB401 Complete business activity and instalment activity statements
- FNSTPB402 Establish and maintain payroll systems
Completion of FNS40217 Certificate IV in Accounting and Bookkeeping or equivalent;
Its superseded versions (FNS40215 Certificate IV in Bookkeeping or FNS40615 Certificate IV in Accounting) or their equivalent.
Students will also be assessed for their suitability to study the course prior to enrolment.