- The necessary training and skills to perform in any business environment at a managerial level
- An overview of a wide range of well-developed practical managerial skills Interpersonal skills essential for a managerial career
Qualification Code: BSB51918 | CRICOS Course Code: 098716J
This course is designed to train the next generation business managers. It is perfect for students wishing to enhance their skills and understanding on how to be an effective business leader, or those who are wishing to progress into management positions in their careers.
At the completion of course, students will have:
- Be 18 years of age or over; AND
- Have completed Year 12 or its equivalent with suitable English language skills.
- International Students are also required to have an English ability at the IELTS 5.5 or equivalent.
52 weeks. Full-time, 20 hours per week.
(15 hours per week of class + 5 hours per week online learning)
This course is only offered as full-time and is not offered part-time or by distance education to International students.
At the successful completion of this course the participant will receive a Diploma of Leadership and Management BSB51915. Those students who do not complete this course or who are deemed not yet competent in units will still receive a Statement of Attainment for all units completed.
Attainment of this qualification may enable the participant to fill positions in office management, personnel management, business development management and accounts management.
Pathways for further study:
BSB61015 Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management or other Advanced Diploma qualifications.
This qualification is made up of 12 units of competency (4 core units and 8 elective units).
4 Core Units
Develop and use emotional intelligence
Manage operational plan
Lead and manage effective workplace relationships
Lead and manage team effectiveness
8 Elective Units
Manage budgets and financial plans
Manage quality customer service
Support the recruitment, selection and induction of staff
Undertake project work
Manage people performance
Manage business document design and development
Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability