- The necessary training and skills to function at a management level
- An overview of a wide range of well-developed managerial skills
- The ability to manage a team and to improve management practices
- The ability to analyse, diagnose, design and execute business management functions
- Interpersonal skills essential to become a successful business leader
Qualification Code: BSB61015 | CRICOS Course Code: 087784K
This course is suited for students wishing to pursue a senior-management position at a medium-sized organisation. Through the course of their studies, students will gain a solid understanding on how to be an effective leader, and have the confidence to lead a team.
At the completion of course, students will have:
- be 18 years or older; and
- have completed Year 12 or its equivalent with suitable English language skills.
- International Students are also required to have an English ability at the IELTS 5.5 or equivalent.
52 weeks. Full-time, 20 hours per week.
(15 hours per week of class + 5 hours per week online learning)
This course is only offered as full-time and is not offered part-time or by distance education to International students.
At the successful completion of this course the participant will receive an Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management BSB61015. Those students who do not complete this course or who are deemed not yet competent in units will still receive a Statement of Attainment for all units completed.
Attainment of this qualification may enable the participant to fill positions in office manager, business development manager, account manager or work as an entrepreneur / business owner.
Pathways for further study:
After achieving this qualification candidates may choose to undertake studies at higher education level.
This qualification is made up of 12 units of competency (4 core units and 8 elective units).
4 Core Units
Lead and manage organisational change
Provide leadership across the organisation
Develop and implement a business plan
8 Elective Units
Manage Knowledge and Information
Manage innovation and continuous improvement
Develop and Implement Strategic Plans
Plan and establish compliance management systems
Develop a Marketing Plan
Manage human resources strategic planning
Develop organisational marketing objectives
Develop, implement and maintain WHS management systems